Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn đàn lớp 08BHTM01 ĐHNN ĐN

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

I said You dont know what love is - get a grip!

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
nirvana

Tổng số bài gửi : 21

I said You dont know what love is - get a grip! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: I said You dont know what love is - get a grip!   I said You dont know what love is - get a grip! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:21 pm

You should be stronger than me
You been here 7 years longer than me
Do you know you supposed to be the man,
Not pal in comparison to who you think I am,
You always wanna talk it through - I dont care!
I always have to comfort you when I m there
But that s what I need you to do - stroke my hair!
Cos I ve forgotten all of young loves joy,
Feel like a lady, but you my lady boy,
You should be stronger than me,
But instead youre longer than frozen turkey,
Why d you always put me in control?
All I need is for my man to live up to his role,
Always wanna talk it through - Im ok,
Always have to comfort you every day,
But thats what I need you to do - are you gay?
Ive forgotten all of young loves joy
Feel like a lady, but you my lady boy
He said the respect I made you earn
Thought you had so many lessons to learn
Sounds as if youre reading from some other tired script
Im not gonna meet your mother anytime
I just wanna rip your body over mine
So tell me why you think thats a crime
Ive forgotten all of young loves joy
Feel like a lady, but you my lady boy
free sms
mobile plans
Về Đầu Trang Go down
ladyhihi

Tổng số bài gửi : 9

I said You dont know what love is - get a grip! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: I said You dont know what love is - get a grip!   I said You dont know what love is - get a grip! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Careworx - Care and Nurse Jobs e-Recruitment System

Careworx is a Social Care jobs board and recruitment service promoting real Care Jobs and Nurse Jobs from Care Home Jobs, Nursing Home Jobs and Domiciliary Care Jobs providers. We offer full information for all vacancies to help job seekers make ´informed´ applications, with our team working behind the scenes to support and advise users throughout the recruitment process and help wherever possible. Search our site for a range of Care Home Jobs, Nursing Home Jobs and Domiciliary Care Jobs including Care Assistant Jobs, Support Worker Jobs, Senior Care Assistant Jobs, Project Worker Jobs, Registered Nurse Jobs (RGN Jobs, RMN Jobs, RNLD Jobs) Senior Nurse Jobs, Clinical Lead Jobs, Deputy Manager Jobs, Nurse Manager Jobs, Home Manager Jobs, Care Manager Jobs, Registered Manager Jobs and more across the entire UK.

Create a confidential profile to receive genuine offers from direct employers while protecting your personal details from public view.

You can also track application progress and receive feedback online!

We at Careworx believe that the search for your next care job should be made easier and are making the difference by not hindering the process with our greed. Unlike many high ranking websites, Careworx allows employers to advertise their latest jobs for free and charges affordable and fair placement fees only upon success. By doing so we aim to attract all direct advertisers in order to provide our candidates with the widest range of available jobs at all times.

Create a confidential profile to receive genuine offers from direct employers while protecting your personal details from public view.

We have attempted to describe as many care jobs and nurse jobs on our pages as possible to help in your search for information. Our aim is to encourage caring skilled and unskilled workers into these predominantly private sectors of social care to undertake essential roles and develop rewarding careers while benefitting the large percentage of the population that require, and will continue to require, various levels of long term care and support throughout the UK.

Having researched key terms for this sector we will be working to rank highly and provide information for the following;

vind bil
Care Home Jobs
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang